Bolivia

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Flying high

Am trying to find a route home after the Dutch travel agency cocked up changing my return flight and made it impossible for me to do so from this end with BA.

Have just found one that would turn this trip into a comprehensive world tour!

On the way here I went Newcastle, Heathrow, Sao Paolo (Brasil), Asuncion (Paraguay), Bolivia. I will have been on 4 domestic flights whilst here, and the cheapest return I can find is La Paz (that would mean only 3 domestic flights as there would be no point coming back to Santa Cruz and then flying back to LP!) to Lima (Peru), Caracas (Venezuela), Paris, Newcastle. Grand total during trip of 11 flights and 7 countries in two weeks! Not bad going, huh?

Anyone with a friendly travel agent who could help get me home on Tuesday? It's really quite important ;o) Not only do I want to get home to my kids who I miss tons, but I have a life to get back to, a website to launch, and much more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home