Bolivia

Thursday, April 28, 2005

No multitasking here

The connections available in Santa Cruz are so impoverished - this is a city of over a million people, that I can only do one thing at once. Eg, I can upload photos, or I can write the Blog, or I can check my email. Photos are priority as I need to clear the camera out before the next phase of the trip.

I have just walked into a glass door, hard, and suspect I have quite an interesting bruise developing on my nose and forehead! When you see the photos of Alberto's house, you will know why I wasn't looking where I was going!! The link for the photos is this I think. That's the first album as I can only put 100 photos in each album and am only allowed 240 altogether so I'll have to wait till I get back to UK to put the ones from La Paz etc onto a website somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger chris said...

the link to the photos works fine, chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home