Bolivia

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Anyone reading this.....?

If there is, please post a comment. My mobile doesn{t work, and I can{t get the at sign to work on half the computers and haven{t therefore been able to log into my mails. Plus cannot get dial up to work on the laptop -anyone remember how to config a dial up connection?!!!

Need some two way conversation. How is everyone? Any exciting developments in CANs? Post a comment and let me know how you all are. No time to log into CBN either yet.......tempus fugit.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Guy Kewney said...

Hm. Well, this is a comment. You may not remember me, Linsey, but I think you spent the night on our sofa after a trip to North America.

:-)

Now, what's a CAN then?

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Cybersavvy UK said...

Guy

It´s only a month since I saw you at the DTI do!! Do you think my memory is so bad?!!! And thanks for the sofa, which I seem to remember you blogged and blamed me for being unable to get into your sitting room in your forum, and I didn´t even know for ages that you´d been slagging me off online ;o)

A CAN is a Community Access Network., It ties into Malcolm Matson´s OPLANs etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home